The room A0029, located on the ground floor of the east wing of the palace of the Luxembourg, welcomed between 1844 and 1870 the chapel of the Chambre des Pairs and then the Chapel of Senate of the Second empire.
Fall 2014, the Senate authorities decided that this space will welcome digital meeting rooms, and that the decorations, once restored, will be visible.
The team led by LM Ingénierie Audiovisuel won the first part of feasibility studies for audio-visual, acoustic, electricity and lighting, realized in 2015.
In November 2015, the team led by LM Ingénierie Audiovisuel, Efitec, Meta, Votruba, Bancon, won the call for tenders for the Project Owner and Management Assistance.
After 12 monts of construction work, the meeting room is inaugurated and named "Salle René Monory"
Project Owner & Management: Sénat – Direction de l’Architecture du Patrimoine et des Jardins
Project Management Assistant: LM Ingénierie Audiovisuel
Audio-visual: LM Ingénierie Audiovisuel
HVAC & electricity: BET Efitec
Acoustics: Meta Atelier Acoustique
Structural: Bureau Michel Bancon
Cost Expert: Cabinet Philippe Votruba
Lighting consultant: Pollito